Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sitting here thinking....oh! How I hate thinking.

I am sitting here in the hospital room next to my son taking turns playing the Wii. I am very glad that he is doing so much better, but man today I just want to get out of here. It is one of those days that I feel very irritated, very highly irritated. I feel like he is stuck in this cycle here at the hospital and will never get out of it, it is 97 days today since his second transplant. I know it is still soon  after, but I feel like it will never end. He should have been off the immunosuppresants, but cannot be due to the gvhd attacking his gut. He cannot get his days cut down for clinic because the antifungal that he needs has to be three times a week, the other antifungal that is an option, well he gets weird side effects. Ay! I will be feeling less bitchy next week. I am truly thankful for the fact that he is getting well. It is a slow process, but that is what patience is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment